This is just a home page for some of my work and social media links. If something is broken, or you would like more information, feel free to reach me out directly.
Any projects or on-going research I’m working on are likely to only be published on my personal blog at the moment. Feel free to check them over at blog.rgsilva.com.
- Defeating Anti-cheat with Hardware (TDC Innovation 2021, Online, 2021) – Slides
- CyberSeg News (Podcast, Online, 2020-2021) – Representing Axur – SoundCloud
- Phishings, perfis e aplicativos falsos: os desafios de tornar a internet mais segura (UFSM SAINF, Online, 2020) – Representing Axur – Video
- Defeating Anti-cheat with Hardware (DEF CON Porto Alegre, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 2019) – Slides – Code – Demo
- ESP8266 101: baby steps (The Developer’s Conference, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 2015) – Slides
- Practical Analysis of Embedded Microcontrollers Against Clock Glitching Attacks (H2HC, São Paulo, Brazil, 2014) – Slides
- Practical Implementation of Higher-Order Instruction Skips in Microcontrollers (Krypto-Tag, Berlin, Germany, 2014) – Slides